The International Labor Communications Association has announced that creative work produced by the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers has won 11 awards of excellence in its annual ILCA Labor Media Awards for work created and published in 2021. The Boilermakers Communications Department competes each year in the National/International category against other ILCA union communication affiliates.
- General Excellence, Print Publication – Fall 2021 Boilermaker Reporter
- Visual Communication, Best Front Page/Cover – Fall 2021 Boilermaker Reporter
- Writing, Best News Story – “Power plant’s zero recordable rate a boon for Boilermakers, Enerfab”
- Writing, Best Series – A Look Back
- Electronic Media, Best Promotional Video – “Because We’re Boilermakers”
- General Excellence, Single Issue Publication/Collateral – Recruiting Brochure
- Writing, Best Profile – “Courage leads to life-changing apprenticeship”
- Best Multimedia Campaign – California’s CCUS advocacy campaign
- General Excellence, Website – www.boilermakers.org
- Electronic Media, Best Promotional Video – “IBB: Forward Thinking – Together”
- Visual Communications, Best Front Page – Winter 2021 Boilermaker Reporter
See the complete list of all winners here.