Science is clear: vaccinations are making a difference in the fight against COVID-19 and the pandemic. They’re not only vital to protecting people from severe cases, hospitalization and death, but they’re also critical ending the pandemic and fighting against continued spread of the virus and its variants.
The sooner everyone gets vaccinated, the sooner everyone can get back to normal, get back to the family and friends they’ve missed and get back to life.
If we all take a shot against COVID-19, we can beat it.
Need other information or resources for COVID-19?
Have questions about vaccines?
Information—and misinformation—are rampant when it comes to understanding COVID-19 vaccines, the different options, how they work, their safety and what to expect. Here are TRUSTED resources to learn the truth about COVID-19 vaccines:
- United States - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/index.html
- Canada - https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-dis...
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Benefits of getting a COVID-19 vaccine
- What to expect after getting a vaccine (common side effects)
- What you can do after you’re fully vaccinated—and how/why to protect others
- Map of vaccine hesitancy by community
How to find a vaccine
Are you or someone you know looking for a place to get vaccinated? Here are resources that can help:
Help us spread the word: Vaccines work. Let’s get this done.
Know people who just aren’t convinced? Here are tips on how to talk about COVID-19 vaccines with friends and family:
And help us spread the word. Use any of these social media graphics and more to help us spread the word.