- Amy Wiser - Director of Communications
- Timothy Canon - Director of Internet Web Services
- Johnny Baca - Marketing Manager
- Mary Echols - Lead Designer
- Emily Allen - Lead Writer/Editor
- Shae Jones - Graphic Designer
- Meghan Markham - Digital Communications Specialist
- Madison Everson - Communications Specialist
Services Provided to Lodges and Members
The Department of Communication produces the Boilermaker Reporter and other publications as needed. In addition, this department maintains this Web site and provides support for many of the communications- and publications-related needs of local lodges and the International staff, including print and video projects.
The Boilermaker Reporter is the official publication of the International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, et al. It is published four times each year and is provided free to current members and members holding a Retired Member’s Card.
The Communication Department also teaches courses in communication and publications at the University of Wisconsin School for Workers as part of the International Brotherhood’s annual Summer Training Institutes.
Support activities of the Communications Department include writing, editing, and designing publications, including the LEAP Manual, and assisting local lodges and International staff with communication activities.
If you would like more information about creating local lodge newsletters and Web sites or any other activities of the Communication Department, fill out our contact form and let us know how we can assist your lodge.