The Brotherhood's Constitution gives executive and judicial powers to the Executive Council, made up of the International president and all International vice presidents.
The Executive Council has governing authority over the entire Brotherhood and is charged with upholding the laws and policies of the Brotherhood as expressed in the Constitution.
In their executive role, they supervise all business and financial affairs of the International union, authorizing expenditure as needed.
In their judicial role, they have jurisdiction to hear charges of violations of the Constitution by any member or subordinate body of the International Brotherhood, and they have exclusive jurisdiction to hear charges against subordinate bodies and against International Officers.
The president and vice presidents make up the Executive Council.
- Newton B. Jones - International President
- Lawrence McManamon - Vice President for the Great Lakes States Section
- J. Tom Baca - Vice President for the Western States Section
- Warren Fairley - Vice President for the Southeast States Section
- John T. Fultz - Vice President for the Northeast States Section
- Arnie M. Stadnick - Vice President for Canada